Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
8Y2vj
Tutor
Tutor

I am looking to add 2 more cameras to my current 3 camera system.  I thought I read somewhere that you cannot see all 5 cameras on your android phone.  Does anyone know anything about this? Can anyone see 5 cameras on their phone?

2 REPLIES 2
republican
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just purchased the four pack Arlo today and added a fifth camera.  I have been using the Android app and I can see all five cameras on my phone.  Keep in mind, you see the screen where you can choose which camera you would like to look at and not all live cameras at once but, I can choose the one I want to look at out of the five.

Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

republican wrote:

I just purchased the four pack Arlo today and added a fifth camera.  I have been using the Android app and I can see all five cameras on my phone.  Keep in mind, you see the screen where you can choose which camera you would like to look at and not all live cameras at once but, I can choose the one I want to look at out of the five.

Should've gotten the 5-pack from Amazon (assuming that you're in the US). That's the best deal right now for five cameras and a base station.

You can live-view five cameras concurrently (not just one) just fine. On the Android app or in the browser. Five is the limit though per base station.