Michyrenee
Follower
Follower

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Michyrenee,

Are you logged in to the primary account or are you logging in using a shared account through the Grant Access feature? What are you experiencing when attempting to see the library?

JamesC

KristyF
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would also like to know.... My husband use to could see the library and after the updates he cant see them only the live cam.... I am th3 primary and granted him access...and we havent used th3 camera since last yr when harvey came...bought new batteries...the base updated and app updated and everything is working just not his library it shows it empty on his phone.....
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Does he have a filter set in the library? The funnel icon at the top should be empty, not filled. If filled, click on it, reset and save.

Malk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

Can you view the libary from the Arlo website access and not the APP?

Sounds like he needs to remove the app and reinstall, I would also recommend having you both set as primary users.

Its a cache glitch which needs to be cleared, thats all 🙂

Good luck!

KristyF
Aspirant
Aspirant
Funnel icon??
KristyF
Aspirant
Aspirant
We cant both be primaries or it kicks me off the camera if i try to view at exactly sane time....
KristyF
Aspirant
Aspirant
Okay.... We retried everything.... We logged him out,
Uninstalled the app,
Unsynced the camera,
Resynced the camera,
Reinstalled the app,
Logged bk in .........one of those or the order of all the above....either way it wks finally!!!!!