Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
blades19
Aspirant
Aspirant

Couple of things, probably related to updates. First, sometimes when I go to live feed on one of the cameras, the control panel for start/stop, speaker, etc is missing, so to turn off I have to hit the back button on the computer.

Second thing, also probably related to an update, previously when I would watch a particular recording, there used to be a button at the top right of the video that said "Close", to close that video. Now I have to hit the back button. Any reason for these issues. Maybe they are not issues but just changes from updates.

Thx for any input.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blades19
Aspirant
Aspirant

You are correct, thx Stephen. Any reason that sometimes when in live mode that the control bar disappears and the only way I can stop the live view is to hit the back button, whcih means I have to reload the live view again

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@blades19 wrote:

there used to be a button at the top right of the video that said "Close", to close that video. Now I have to hit the back button. Any reason for these issues. Maybe they are not issues but just changes from updates.

Try clicking anywhere outside the video - that should also close it.

blades19
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thx Stephen, that did not work on my ipad but May on my iMac.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@blades19 wrote:

Thx Stephen, that did not work on my ipad but May on my iMac.

Are you using the app on the ipad?  I am seeing an X on mine, which does dismiss it.

blades19
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is an X on the ipad, its my imac that no longer has the "Close" button

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@blades19 wrote:

There is an X on the ipad, its my imac that no longer has the "Close" button

Right.  And on the iMac you should be able to click outside of the video and close it. 

blades19
Aspirant
Aspirant

You are correct, thx Stephen. Any reason that sometimes when in live mode that the control bar disappears and the only way I can stop the live view is to hit the back button, whcih means I have to reload the live view again