Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Chmura
Tutor
Tutor

I am on the free plan with three cameras and didn't realize there was only 1gb of cloud storage otherwise I would look into other options, I thought I could record unlimited up to 7 days. 

Four days in and I just got an email that I'm close to reaching the limit. 

What happens when the limit is reached before the 7 days? Will the cameras keep recording and erase the old files or will they stop recording until I free up some space?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Will the cameras keep recording and erase the old files or will they stop recording until I free up some space?

The higher levels have an auto clean up option but the BASIC does not. Basic gives only an email warning.

If you fill the 1 GB on the basic level it will to my knowledge stop recording. So go in to the library and either DELETE and / or Download then delete ( the ones you want to save )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Will the cameras keep recording and erase the old files or will they stop recording until I free up some space?

The higher levels have an auto clean up option but the BASIC does not. Basic gives only an email warning.

If you fill the 1 GB on the basic level it will to my knowledge stop recording. So go in to the library and either DELETE and / or Download then delete ( the ones you want to save )

Morse is faster than texting!