Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

We're sorry, Arlo is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
msabo0
Follower
Follower

I keep getting the Arlo is unavailable message. I can try as many as 15 times to log in and get nowhere. This is not good. I talked to a technichian who had me reboot my wifi and arlo base station and it still did not fix the problem.  What good is the system if I can't see what is going on or it isn't recording activity. 

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Ok, first what are the leds showing on the base?  are the left most three green?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
PC353
Initiate
Initiate

Getting that message now, but 10 minutes ago everything was fine.  Makes no sense.  Just bought this system and have been using for 2 days and have to say it seems very buggy and temperamental.  I'm running out of patience and a return is on the cards.

AnderCam2016
Guide
Guide

It's only been "2 days" and you're ready to give up already? Jesus!  Maybe there was a human error versus a product error.  Relax

manfredz
Hero
Hero

I spent two weeks of troubleshooting with Netgear before they concluded the problem was the base station which they replaced.  Took so long since we initially corresponded via email.

Since then its been 7 months of good service, just little issues I could fix myself.  Arlo works great for my purpose.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

PC353,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Is it happening on all cameras or a specific camera?

JamesC