Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Voucher for End of Life Policy Camera

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
knguyn90
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I received an email about end of life policy for my current camera model: Arlo Pro/Pro 2 (VMB4000). In the email, there was a voucher for 50% off future purchase on cameras. I didn't realize there is an expiration for it since it was in tiny print at the very bottom of the email. Is there any way you can extend the voucher expiration or generate a new voucher?

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

knguyn90,

I'm unable to provide a new code as this promotional offer expired on July 1st. I will connect you with a member of the care team to discuss this topic further. An agent will reach out to you via email shortly.

JamesC

TROJAN4EVR
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello JamesC,

I'm sort of in the same boat as the original poster. The email account I used for my Arlo account has not been syncing for me on my phone until today, and I just went through me emails and noticed the 2 emails I was sent which state in small print that July 4th was the expiration of the 50% off offer code. I'd really appreciate it if someone can reach out so I may be able to make my purchase with an alternate code. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. 

Thx,

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TROJAN4EVR,

I've opened a ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

TROJAN4EVR
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks so much JamesC! I appreciate your prompt reply.

TROJAN4EVR
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC.,

Thanks so much for your assistance with getting me in touch with Arlo Support. They were very responsive and handled my issue. Great Customer Service all the way around!!!