Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
rdsschwarz
Tutor
Tutor

in the morning after sunrise picture is red in camera. Camera is mounted outside overlooking driveway, It seems the picture is red when my wife pulls her car outnof garage, and her car is facing camera, with headlights on. after she backs out of drive ,and leaves. HW version   H7    Serial # 4N727BSLA9954   firmware 1,3,314

7 REPLIES 7
rdsschwarz
Tutor
Tutor

in the morning after sunrise picture is red in camera. Camera is mounted outside overlooking driveway, It seems the picture is red when my wife pulls her car outnof garage, and her car is facing camera, with headlights on. after she backs out of drive ,and leaves 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you search for similar issues here? There are a number of threads with the same problem, a stuck IR filter. As before, the steps are to open and close the battery door to see if that works and then open a case with support if not:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

abishop61
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get red hue or tint when my camera records or when using live feed...I've tried everything and the tint won't go away...I'm attaching a screenshot of the affected camera (Street view) and the camera that works fine (lake view).

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The post above yours has the answer.

rdsschwarz
Tutor
Tutor

Having red tint just after sunrise., but not every day. sometimes every three days, sometimes four. Sometimes every day. Getting tired of climbing ladder, opening the battery compartment, and closing. Getting to be a pain in the rear.What to do?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The third post above yours has the answer.
Bobhoward
Initiate
Initiate
This solution to red tint was posted on another thread. it worked for me. Opened the battery lid and power down the camera. With the camera sitting on the face (lens) power up the camera and waited for the camera to activate - click live feed to get the night vision working. Slowly raise the camera off the bench until I heard the click, back to normal operation ( red tint fixed).