Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo HD VMC 3030 Went Offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
clc1966
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a Arlo VMC 3030 camera system with 2 cameras.. They've been working perfectly. Last night one went "offline" & the other is still working fine. I have a power adapter that I use instead of batteries. I can't get it to come back online. I have tried restarting the base station, re-syncing it, completely removing it & adding it again, putting batteries in it for power instead of the power adapter with no luck. When you try & sync it, all it does is flash the blue light slowly.. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me to get it back online? I've done everything that I know to do. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

That camera was designed for batteries only.... it may be possible that the adapter your using has issues or the camera has an issue from it.... I would try a set of batteries and see if the camera works

If not, unless it's less than 1 yr, your out of luck re warranty

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
clc1966
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did try batteries thinking that might be the problem but it still wouldn't sync. I've completely removed & restarted everything with no luck. I don't understand, it was working perfectly yesterday afternoon. Ugh. Thanks for your reply.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

check battery placement

20170414_074533.jpg

Morse is faster than texting!