Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

VMB3000 Arlo Wireless no internet connection. Tried changing ports but still not connecting.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Churchill
Follower
Follower

My Arlo used to work until begin July (last week), then cameras went offline because there was no longer interent connection to base station even though there was and still is internet to my computers.  Internet connection is via TP Link router TL-MR6400 using the Arlo supplied ethernet cable to router port. Used port 123 as recommended by Arlo support person as when initally connected last year to 443, it was not connecting. I did everything as per the knowledge guide "My Arlo smarthub or base station is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?" ,but to no prevail. 

Earlt this year I had changed from Google Chrome to Mozlla Fireball, this did not effect internet connection to arlo base station. Yesterday I changed it back to Google Chrome thinking this would lower the security settings plus I am aware Arlo works better with Google Chrome. Still no interent connection to baseline.

Would someone out there in the Arlo world have any further advise/suggestions to help reconnect to interent. Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The browser used doesn't matter. The whole issue is the system itself. Waht are the LEDs on the base showing? WHat have you tried (besides the ports)? WHat do you see? Have you rebooted your router and base, in that order? What shows in Settings, My Devices?