Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Catherine81
Tutor
Tutor

I am unable to log into view my cameras anymore, just sends me back to screen that says “log back in”
Occasionally an error message will show at the top but it’s intermittent and says
(0) http status code to ‘(null)’ .
Any ideas! It’s driving me mad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The issue where you were unable to log in to the Arlo app and receiving an error should now be resolved on the latest version of the Arlo iOS app, which is version 2.19. You can read more about it here: Arlo iOS App - 2.19- 17th August 2020

If you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know.

View solution in original post

91 REPLIES 91
mryffel
Star
Star
Same thing here. Happened a few weeks ago and Arlo released an update to fix it. Apple dropped their update last night and same error is back. Arlo needs to update so it works with the new Apple update. So frustrating Arlo!!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Catherine81 and mryffel,

What phone device are you using and what iOS or Android OS version are you running on your device? Is this happening on WiFi and/or cellular data?

mryffel
Star
Star
IOS 13.6. Worked right before the update. Both cell and WiFi not working.
mryffel
Star
Star
iPhone 11max
mryffel
Star
Star
I just erased and redownloaded the app and it works again. FYI
liyan5481
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here, can't login from both web and iphone

JS67
Initiate
Initiate

Every time I try to log in to my Arlo App it immediately goes to a screen giving me the option to "log back in" or "log out".  I have updated my ios, I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app, I have rebooted my phone.  I can log in to my account online and see my cameras so it's just the app that's the issue.  Occasionally I will get the error"0 http status code to (null)" but not every time.  This is extremely frustrating, please advise.  

Miker54
Initiate
Initiate
Lately I have to shut down my IPhone then restart it to access my Arlo App. I keep getting an error message (0) http status code to '(null)'.? Why is this happening and how do I correct it? Tks
LabDad
Initiate
Initiate

I cannot log into the Arlo Mobile App.  I get to a screen that gives me 2 choices:  "Log Back In" or "Log Out."  I get this error at the top of the screen from time-to-time = (0) http status code to '(null)'.  Arlo tech support could not help at tier 1.  Referring to tier 2.  Anyone else experience this?  I have already performed a lot of unsuccessful troubleshooting.  Thank you!

pupalaikis
Initiate
Initiate

I recently moved and was trying to get my cameras installed at my new home. However I am unable to log in to the app - I just sit on the screen prompting me to “log back in.” I deleted the app and reinstalled; changed password; but still nothing.

I did manage to get into the app once today but it kept telling me the base station was offline yet I am getting motion alerts (but can’t get into the app or online to see my account).

jhrivera
Initiate
Initiate
I am also unable to log in and keep getting the same (0) http status code to '(null)'. message. Tried reinstalling the app, updating iOS, reinstalling the app again, and nothing worked! I have an iPhone X. I also have an iPad and it works there, and my wife has an iPhone X as well and we all sign to the same account, and the only issue is with my phone. Came out of nowhere after Arlo updated the app!
md1053
Guide
Guide

Hi Arlo Community,  I am also having intermittent and recurring problems accessing the Arlo App on my iPhone. I have submitted multiple cases to Arlo support but have not seen a lasting resolution yet. I have followed all their instructions - making sure I have the latest software, offloading the software, turning off my phone, restarting the phone, resetting the network, verifying my username and password - to no avail. The only reason I've submitted multiple cases to Arlo support is due to the fact that the 'update case' button on their response leads to an error message. So, it's doubling frustrating that I can't view my cameras on my iPhone and have to start a new case for every interaction. Is anyone else as frustrated as I am?

Kdog63
Guide
Guide

I am having the same issues. My wife and I have iPhone 10, different logins. I did the same, deleted the app and reinstalled, but no luck. Apple updated to iOS 13.6. Don't know if theupdate is causing the issue. I can login to my account on the computer just fine.

Kdog63
Guide
Guide

I also have the same isue as Miker54 "I keep getting an error message (0) http status code to '(null)'.? " . Though never seemed to cause an issue. Now, I too can no longer login on my phone. My wife and I have iPhone 10's. We have different logins, but neither of us can login. When I open the app, I have two buttons- log back in or logout. No matter which one I try I get the same thing. The spinning wheel for a few seconds then it disappears. I can login to my account on my computer with no problem. Last week Apple updated to iOS 13.6. Don't know if something in the update has caused this problem with the app.

Miker54
Initiate
Initiate
I had the problem before the latest Apple IOS update.. still happening.
corywagner
Guide
Guide
Same for me. I swear every time they do some sort of update to either the camera or the app there is a gigantic bug and they take forever to fix it. If I had another option, I’d take it. This is the 2nd time I’m 3 months I’m essentially camera blind on a system that costs me hundreds a month to have. It’s trash.
corywagner
Guide
Guide
Same issue for me. Waiting for someone to find a solution and post it. It’s likely an app update bug, just like in mid May. You can do all the installing/reinstalling/deinstalling you want but generally, they need to fix the bug. There is a number of similar posts. I’m commenting on all just in case a magic solution is found.
TLeong
Initiate
Initiate

Simply cannot login to the Arlo App via my iPhone 11 pro max.  Try remove the app and reinstall, or restarting the iPhone, but still doesn't work.  Always with error message on top of the app "(0) http status code to '(null)'.

very annoying.

md1053
Guide
Guide
I’ve been having login issues since early June. The only way I’ve been able to access the app on my iPhone XR is to power it down, restart it, then access the app once. Subsequent attempts revert back to either ‘status code to null’ error message or the login/ log off window that essentially does nothing but produce a spinning wheel for a few seconds.
EdLong
Aspirant
Aspirant

I to am having this issue.  The ONLY way I can resolve, temporarily, is to go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network settings.  My iPhone then reboots and I can login.  When I minimize or close app, I'm automatically logged out. I then have to log back in.  I enter my credentials again and it will not let me in.  Frustrating. 

tlbarberf52
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am able to login in the my.arlo from a laptop, but not from my mobile device. I get an error (0) http status code to '(null)'

Very frustrating. Not a satisfied customer right now. 

Tim 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi pupalaikis,

Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, what phone device are you using? And what iOS/Android OS are you running your phone device? Is this happening on WiFi and/or cellular data?

Hey Kdog63,

Are you receiving any error when logging on? Is the problem happening on both your device and your wife's device?

pupalaikis
Initiate
Initiate
Yes, I am still experiencing this issue on my IPhone which is running IOS 13.6.

It does the same thing whether I am on WiFi or using cellular data - namely, it prompts me to log back in, I push on the button, the timer spins for a few seconds and then nothing, I am still on the same page. Occasionally I will get the orange error box at the top of the page. This is when using the Arlo app. It will do the same thing if I go onto the internet browser and try to sign in from the Arlo webpage.

However, if I use my computer, I can sign in fine on the Arlo webpage.

Thanks for the help.
bjordan69
Aspirant
Aspirant

can't log into arlo app from iphone 11