Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KellyHenry
Follower
Follower

The HOA has cameras set up. I was invited to join, used the link, my account is recognized, but I can't add the device. I don't know what kind of camera it is. I don't know if the other residents  here know. It's up too high for me to access it. I was invited to join, why can't I just be added to the account at our home address?

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@KellyHenry wrote:

The HOA has cameras set up. I was invited to join, used the link, my account is recognized, but I can't add the device. I don't know what kind of camera it is. I don't know if the other residents  here know. It's up too high for me to access it. I was invited to join, why can't I just be added to the account at our home address?

There are currently two user interfaces - one shows "Library" as a menu option, the other shows "Dashboard" and "Feed".  "Library" is the older one, "Feed" is slowly replacing it.  Both of these interfaces are supported by the current app.

The "Friend" account feature only works if both accounts are showing "Library" or if both are showing "Feed".  So the next step is to find out what both accounts are showing.  It is possible to migrate from "Library" to "Feed", but it is not possible to migrate back again.