Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to edit "Then do the following"

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mykalikai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Using the latest IOS app version 2.4.1 on IOS 10.3.2, I am unable to change or edit part of the camera rules on any of my cameras. Specifically, in Mode > My Devices > Edit Mode > Rules > Then do the following, I am unable to make any changes to any of my rules for any of the cameras. I am able to change the camera in the "If the following" drop down menu but not the "Then do the following" drop down menu. Anyone else able to replicate this? Is this a know bug, and is there any where to report problems with the app? I've deleted the app, logged out / in, but it still persists. I've been able to change this before in app so did they remove this ability? I am able to make changes through web log in. Thanks in advance.

File_000.jpeg                          

3 REPLIES 3
chex
Initiate
Initiate

I have just had this issue with my android app, but also on the web interface (So its not an app issue). Renaming, removing and a few other things did not work. 

I changed the order of my devices , both the base and my 2 cameras, and the mode/rules cameras fixed themselves. Specifacally my Family room camera could not be saved to due the following, it kept my driveway camera as the choice now matter what I did. 

Give it a try...Maybe...

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Power cycling the base may be in order.

mykalikai
Apprentice
Apprentice
I'll give it a try. Just strange I'm able to make the changes when I log into a computer but not the app.