Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
flyingspanner
Follower
Follower
Firmware1.16.5.0_3774_89fcc16
Hardware VMB4000r3

latest Firmware has updated and has been unable to access cameras ever since.

Unable to reaise a "Support Ticket" as no support desk for customers.

What sort of a system is this?

Also, App unavalible to view after removal and installation. 
9 REPLIES 9
BiteMeArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here, as far as I can tell, this latest update "Bricked" our cameras.

I place the batteries in, close the door, the normal light that flashes is dark, press the sync button, no response

This bricked my two original cameras, I made the mistake of picking up another camera, and syncing it to my base,

it informed me of the needed update to the firmware of the camera, and in 5 minutes I had a third bricked camera.

These may be a total loss now, 3 of them.

BiteMeArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

!!!ArloError.JPG

MJ212
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Since serial day (around the deployment of the new firmware 1.16.5.0_3774_89fcc16) my 2 camera alro pro and arlo pro2 are offline. I'm not able to connect to them.  I made the mistake to remove one of them, Now i can't connect and synchronise the camera anymore. I notice that my camera alro pro 2 used the baterok thy anormaly.

It's seems that you have the  same behaviour?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Has anyone tried the Contact Support link at the bottom here?

TheOldITGuy
Aspirant
Aspirant

baterok thy anormaly?

MJ212
Aspirant
Aspirant
I notice that my camera alro pro 2 used the battery anomaly.
TheOldITGuy
Aspirant
Aspirant

MJ212:

Are your cameras still working?  Mine are toast, Bricked.

Shortnotice
Aspirant
Aspirant
We are having the same problem. I’ve tried restarting the system and resetting it.
Also, my time zone won’t change from Pacific to Eastern.
This is unacceptable! I need these cameras to work.
andrewyvr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue too.  I am having trouble viewing and recording video. from the app when when i click to view live it says connecting then eventually times out and says the device is offline.I' ve reset the base station and moved the base station connecting it to the router. its seems the base station loses internet connection but I have no trouble when i connect my laptop to the network cable. I've tried new network cables as well. it seems to have started after i updated the firmware.  i put in a ticket but feeling this will go unresolved as they probably don't want to support these older cameras now.