Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Two base stations in different locations, why should I upgrade my plan?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BjornHolmsen
Follower
Follower
I just got my second base station with two Pro II cameras for my downtown flat, where I live. I alreday have one installation with 10 cameras in my weekend-house. Now when trying to install it says I have to upgrade my plan since it is only valid for ten cameras... Come on, I bought a new base station and have these two new cameras in a completely different location, why should I pay extra to be able to use them? If I use another phone I would not have. If this cannot be fixed, I supposed it is both a programming AND policy issue, I will return my new Arlos and ask for a refund, sorry, does not work, I am penalized for already having an installation. Better to buy a camera of another brand then for my flat.
2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Why not put the new ones on a different account and then grant access to your first account to them. You can then see the cameras and control them, but you'll need to first log into that second account to set up the system properly. No extra money to pay

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

In addition, you knew the Premier plan supported 10 cameras and now you expect a workaround?