Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Two Accounts With One Base????

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
cmtusa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Wanted to set up a second account so I could have more than 5 cams.. Tried, but the second account isn't finding my base. Is this because it's already associated with the first account.? Can I assign one base to two separate accounts? Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not in the way you're thinking. Only one email address can be the primary but you can use Settings, Grant Access to add more folks to be able to see the cameras. Add privileges/cameras as desired per new account.

cmtusa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks. I read on the forum that I can view my 6th cam by creating a second account and sharing it with the primary account. I guess my question is how do I set up the sixth cam with the second account?  

cmtusa
Aspirant
Aspirant
kirbyorlanes
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, 

First thing you consider is where did you setup these cameras? Subscription availibility is limited to selected countries only. 

If you dont have options to upgrade your subscription to add your 6th camera. Your option only is to purchase another base stastion and create 2nd account for you to add and use your 6th camera. The base can be associated to one account only. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can have as many bases as you want on one account - it's the number of cameras per account that matters. Since he would need a second base to add the 6th camera, yer right that the second account needs to have at least one base.