Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation
Blackharley
Guide
Guide
No one calls back after being elevated to higher level
17 REPLIES 17
salje
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Blackharley, we truly appreciate your feedback and take all concerns very seriously. We continually strive to make our response times better.

If there is anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Thank you for choosing Arlo!

Salje

Arlo Technical Support

Netgear

Moon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have synced up my three cameras but only one shows up in the camera view on my phone. I get the alerts on my phone but only one picture

Happymom
Aspirant
Aspirant
You need to sync them up separately. As I synced each one then I could see it on my phone. Try hitting the sync button on dash, then camera.
Pieter
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a problem to activate my invited friend. System stay's on loading. What's the problem
DaneA
Master
Master

Hi Pieter,

Let me help you with your concern.  May I know what device are you using to invite your friends to your Arlo account?  Is it an Android or iOS device or PC?

I am looking forwared to your response.

Regards,

DaneA

Arlo Team

Yamaman
Initiate
Initiate
I just bought the four camera system and I don't see anywhere where I can change my notification tone alerts. I would like to ability to have a different tone alert when I'm sleeping so I know if somebody activated The motion detection on the cameras. Please tell me how to do this?
DaneA
Master
Master

Hi Yamaman,

I believe your concern was already raised and posted in the Arlo Idea Exchange site.  Kindly check this link.  I suggest that you give a kudos to it.  The more kudos, the more it will be given attention.

Furthermore, as I have checked our data center, all of your Arlo cameras are not on the latest firmware version.  I suggest you to update it by power cycling the cameras.  To upgrade the camera firmware, open the battery door on the bottom of the camera and then close it. The camera powers up and then searches for the latest firmware update. 

Kindly read these articles below as your references:

How can I trigger my Arlo system to update its firmware? 

What do I need to know about Arlo camera firmware updates?

How do I update my firmware when I am prompted that a firmware update is available?

I would be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

DaneA

Arlo Team

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yamaman wrote:
I just bought the four camera system and I don't see anywhere where I can change my notification tone alerts. I would like to ability to have a different tone alert when I'm sleeping so I know if somebody activated The motion detection on the cameras. Please tell me how to do this?

The only way to change tones would be a function of the individual device. You may well have to use a 3rd party app to do so. The app simply triggers an alert - what sound it plays is up to your settings in the OS or sound modification app.

ricss777
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a camera with the reddish pink video, how do I get any support for this issue? No support on weekends? Do you only respond through you website?

mhammo
Tutor
Tutor

I would like to add that I find it frustrating how difficult it is to use email to contact support. On the support site it says login to your account to send us an email. When I am in my account I cannot find any way to send an email.

Just finding a link to where it says Contact Us is difficult to find.

Please make it easier for customers to interact with you how we want to interact with you.

Thanks,

Mike

Rockstar0154
Aspirant
Aspirant
My invite won't send
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rockstar0154,

Make sure you are selecting a minimum of one camera before trying to send the e-mail. Also be sure the recipient checks their spam folder to make sure the e-mail is not being filtered.

JamesC

chopliver
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo cams are a rainbow of colors. Pink, blue, yellow hues. I have pics of them but no support to contact. It's not weather; hv 5 cams, 3 outside & 2 in hse. The yellow is on half the screen at night which is normally blk&wht. Pink on 1cam, blue on 2cams (1indoor/2outdoor). Contact'g support is worst; Ppl act like Arlo is a secret & a damn code is needed. So frustrated.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

chopliver,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC
chopliver
Aspirant
Aspirant
Kudos James, Arlo/Netgear. My cameras are working great today. No colors. Even pink hue is gone on my most troublesome cam. It's inside now. All 5 are in tip top shape. No jinx'g myself. I'll have to update outside cams with the update firmware tip. Must hit the ladder for 3. Warmer here today so good day to do it.
chopliver
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC, hello again. I don't know how to direct message you. Well my troublesome camera I brought inside is back to Pink hue again. So guess I jinxed myself saying it was fine. I hv a picture to show. Time to swap it out. I've tried chg'g batteries, updating firmware, & brought indoors.
It is necessary to return because with Pink hue all cars look same color, clothing looks same also. Wouldn't be able to identify anyone if burglarized.
Would you please advise me on what I need to do to return the bad one & get a new one.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

chopliver,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC