Problem with times on schedule

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Rbp77
Follower
Follower
I'm trying to set my schedule for motion detection on my phone app. I want to record from 6pm -6am (night only) everyday. When I try this, the app says the start time must be before the stop time. What am I doing wrong or how can I get around getting this error?
3 REPLIES 3
nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

Schedule will have to be set from start time to midnight, then midnight to stop time.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

correct...you CAN'T go thru midnight. So break the schedule into 2 parts.  Up to midnight  and second half on the next day after midnight

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Bearscreek
Apprentice
Apprentice

True, and I'm pretty sure it will force you to start the second block of time at 12:01 (after ending the first one at 12:00).  Something else I've noticed is that the start time will change itself after you set the stop time, so after you put in your start time and then your stop time, go back and recheck the start time just to be safe. It can be pretty annoying, but you'll get there. I also had better luck by starting at the first of the week, whatever day is at the far left of the schedule, and then working my way through the week from there.