Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

System Offline After Reset

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dsskipper
Initiate
Initiate

Long Story - 

Purchased a new wire free camera to add to my existing system - Base Station, 2 wireless cameras and 1 Pro Wireless camera.  Could not get new camera to sync with base.  Following suggestions in the knowledge base i finally performed a hard reset of my base station.  After the reset, i was able to synce the new camera and also synced the Pro camera.  However, now my entire system appears offline in both the app(iOS) and on the web site, even though i have green lights for power, internet and cameras.  

Need help.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Did you remove the cameras and base from your account before you did the hard reset? If not, try that now. Remove all of the devices from your account/app. Then do the factory reset of the base. Then wait til the power and internet LEDs turn green. Then log into your account again. Sync each camera one by one

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Did you remove the cameras and base from your account before you did the hard reset? If not, try that now. Remove all of the devices from your account/app. Then do the factory reset of the base. Then wait til the power and internet LEDs turn green. Then log into your account again. Sync each camera one by one

dsskipper
Initiate
Initiate
Thanks. That did it.