Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
DrDaveBart
Tutor
Tutor
  • The recordings from the cameras are not accessible from the app (android). Used to be. Now I get an icon in the library, but the recording isn't there. Who fixes the app?
7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What do you mean by an icon in the library? Is there a filter set (the funnel icon in the library)? Have you logged out and back in as well as tried a browser, too?

DrDaveBart
Tutor
Tutor

I believe it works from a browser. When I log out and back in from the app, there is nothing showing in the library. Initially when I receive an alert on my phone, I go to the app, there is an icon showing a recording in the library, but click on it and nothing. Log out, back in, go to library, and totally empty. I would like the app to work like it used to, and not have to rely on using a browser.

Oldgeezer56
Guide
Guide

Same problem. I get notifications but no recordings.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is the funnel icon in the library filled or empty? If filled, click on it and clearit. Be sure to save.

Oldgeezer56
Guide
Guide

The filter is clear . Getting notifications of motion via Smart Things but still no recording.

Oldgeezer56
Guide
Guide

The recordings are back for all my cameras.  Thanks.

DrDaveBart
Tutor
Tutor

I just tested mine and the recordings are back on the app. Thanks to whomever fixed it. Glad someone is listening.