Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tomdkat29
Initiate
Initiate
Is there anyway to set up a schedule that you don't need to edit everyday? I want to make it so cameras A and B record from 5am to 9pm. And cameras A B and C from 9pm to 5am.

I have the rules set up but I have to edit it for everyday going forward. Is there a way to make his schedule permanent?
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Certainly.  It's all in the modes you need to configure.  The rules set up the camera, the modes combine them however you want.  So, one mode would turn cameras A and B on while a second mode would turn on A, B and C. Now, go to the schedule and place the A,B,C mode to start at midnight and end at 5 AM.  Position the A,B mode to start at 5:01 AM and end at 9 PM.  Finally, position mode A,B,C to start at 9:01 PM and end at midnight. Repeat for each day.  Save.

Tomdkat29
Initiate
Initiate
Thanks for the response. I'm confused so I still have to do the setup for each day? I want to set it up once and have it roll forward.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Tomdkat29 wrote:
Thanks for the response. I'm confused so I still have to do the setup for each day? I want to set it up once and have it roll forward.

Once you have the proper Modes created... you must set up each day, you can't copy it over to the next day ( unfortunately )...

But a good suggestion for the want list; 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/idb-p/arlo-idea-exchange

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHile it's a bit of a PITA to set up the schedule, it's not THAT hard and only needs to be done once.  My schedule prolly took me 5 minutes to implement and hasn't been touched (except for fine tuning) since.