Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

Out of nowhere my online 'Schedule' is showing 'Disarmed' and I cannot enter the 'Schedule' mode anymore.

Is this Daylight Savings Time related?   I have the Premier Annual service and 9 basic cameras.  If I go to the 'About' section it shows  Version 2.4.5.835_18328 - Release 10/17/17

Also,  where can I find online when my subscription times out and needs renewal?  I looked under 'Subscription' but it shows nothing about start-and-end date of my subscription.

17 REPLIES 17
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

have you rebooted the base by turning off and turning on

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

BBB-FAB wrote:

Also,  where can I find online when my subscription times out and needs renewal?  I looked under 'Subscription' but it shows nothing about start-and-end date of my subscription. 

I see Next Renewal under PYMENT Method.

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

Yes,  it has been rebooted,  no change.

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

Mine doesnt show that,   can you do a screenshot of what you are seeing?

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

When I click to enter the 'Schedule' mode,  this is what I get and it never gets past this.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

BBB-FAB wrote:

Mine doesnt show that,   can you do a screenshot of what you are seeing?

IMG_20171107_213128.jpg

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

jguerdat wrote:

BBB-FAB wrote:

Mine doesnt show that,   can you do a screenshot of what you are seeing

Thanks,  mine was not set to AutoRenew,  so that is why the date was not showing.

But my Schedule mode is still not working and letting me enter that mode.  Have no clue why.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried both the app and a browser?  Maybe it's a display issue.  It's not a DST issue - seems to be local to you.

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

jguerdat wrote:

Have you tried both the app and a browser?  Maybe it's a display issue.  It's not a DST issue - seems to be local to you.

I just tried the iPhone app and it looks correct there  (although at this point Im not sure that the 'Schedule' mode is indeed working).   Im going to try a different web browser and see what happens.

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

Yep,  Im getting the same result with Chrome and IE both.

Any advice what to do next?   Without that Schedule mode,   I may as not even have these things.  

Do paying customers have someplace they can call ?

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

Is it possible to delete the existing 'Schedule' mode and build a new one?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

2 things:

As posted here many times, the Contact Support link at the bottom here gives various options to open a case.

Yes, deleting each segment in your schedule and starting fresh may be the answer and the quickest solution.

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

jguerdat wrote:

2 things:

As posted here many times, the Contact Support link at the bottom here gives various options to open a case.

Yes, deleting each segment in your schedule and starting fresh may be the answer and the quickest solution.

Thats just it, it never makes it to the Schedule screen so I can do anything.  Upon clicking to access the Schedule all I get is this and it never goes any further.SChedule.JPG

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

I will attempt to contact Support and see I can get any answer.  Thank you for your help.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

About all you can try, and I'm sure support will ave you do the same thing, is to reset the system by removing all devices in Settings, My Devices and start fresh. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.  That should clear out any weirdness unless somehow it's your Netgear profile that's causing the issue. In that case, you'd need to reset the system the same way but would need to create a new login using a second email address. That's usually not needed, fortunately.

BBB-FAB
Guide
Guide

I sent a message to Support and still have not heard back.

How can I find out if they will get back to me?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
You can't but a phone call or chat with the case number, if you got one in the canned response, may be faster.