Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JeffBBB
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Schedule Feature has not turned my cameras automatically on or off since the Maintenance Update on February 19, 2020.  If I switch modes between Armed or Disarmed and then back to Schedule - it will then turn the cameras on or off depending on whether or not the Schedule says that they should be on or off.  For example, if the Schedule is supposed to turn the cameras on at 9:30pm and it is 9:45pm - they aren't on.  If I go into the app and switch it from "Schedule" to another mode and then back to "Schedule" the system will then become "armed" according to the Schedule.  In the morning, the cameras stay armed until I switch the mode from "Schedule" to "Unarmed" and back to "Schedule".  I have Arlo VMC3030 cameras and am using an Apple iPhone 10 for my Arlo App.  Please Advise.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You can try rebooting/power cycling your Base Station to see if that can help you out. To power cycle your base station, unplug the power adapter from the outlet, wait two minutes, and reconnect the power adapter to the outlet. The base station takes one to two minutes to start. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey JeffBBB,

Have you tried changing the mode through the web client on your computer from "Armed/Disarmed" to "Schedule" to see if that helps it?

JeffBBB
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did try that but that didn’t help either.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You can try rebooting/power cycling your Base Station to see if that can help you out. To power cycle your base station, unplug the power adapter from the outlet, wait two minutes, and reconnect the power adapter to the outlet. The base station takes one to two minutes to start. 

JeffBBB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Rebooting the Base Station did the trick.  Thank you.