Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Replaced for the 3rd time. Had firmware update and now 2 cameras are showing amber light.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I replaced my netgear now for the 3rd time.. had a firmware update fail and now 2 of my cameras are inoperable.. just get the amber light of death .. removed it .. now nothing.. done with this company and will keep buying a much cheaper option camera that low and behold actually work daily without restarting base stations daily .. imagine that

Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey Onewish,

Are you still experiencing the issue where your camera is not working? Have you tried removing the batteries and re-inserting them to see if that helps?

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
A million times your products are horrible
Highlighted
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

She was trying to help u it would be helpful to to respond f to her question if you want help. This is not a complaint forum but to help users. 

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did answer the question.. the camera is now worthless .. no matter what I do .. yeah just garbage now
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
And if her company didn't make me waste a lot of money and added aggravation over the past several years.. and manufactured a product that actually works .. this conversation would never have been needed.. for something that MIGHT work 50 percent of the time