Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Onewish
Aspirant
Aspirant

I replaced my netgear now for the 3rd time.. had a firmware update fail and now 2 of my cameras are inoperable.. just get the amber light of death .. removed it .. now nothing.. done with this company and will keep buying a much cheaper option camera that low and behold actually work daily without restarting base stations daily .. imagine that

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Onewish,

Are you still experiencing the issue where your camera is not working? Have you tried removing the batteries and re-inserting them to see if that helps?

Onewish
Aspirant
Aspirant
A million times your products are horrible
dcfox1
Master
Master

She was trying to help u it would be helpful to to respond f to her question if you want help. This is not a complaint forum but to help users. 

Onewish
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did answer the question.. the camera is now worthless .. no matter what I do .. yeah just garbage now
Onewish
Aspirant
Aspirant
And if her company didn't make me waste a lot of money and added aggravation over the past several years.. and manufactured a product that actually works .. this conversation would never have been needed.. for something that MIGHT work 50 percent of the time