Refund - Returned Items, No Refund, No Customer Service

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AG96
Follower
Follower

Made an order 6 weeks ago, Saw a RING system in use elsewhere and decided I would use them instead so sent my Arlo order back for a return.

My return was delivered back to Arlo 4 weeks ago using Arlo's return label. I am yet to receive any kind of communication or refund.

Their website states the processing time is 5 working days, it has been over 20 working days now.

They have NO customer support, only technical support who continue to raise a new case each time and then nothing happens.

AVOID ordering your arlo products from this online store because if you have any issues they will not get dealt with.  They dont have a phone number for customer order support and even the technical team claim they can't get a response from Order Support. Absolute Travesty of an organisation.

4 REPLIES 4
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

adamg1987
Tutor
Tutor

I have a similar issue. 

I ordered 2x cameras and 3x solar panels. I received one camera packaged as normal, and one camera in a simple brown box - no wall mount, no cord, no instructions. I immediately wrote to the email address on the invoice. That was a month ago. No response. I contacted service and spend 30 minutes on the phone. She raised a ticket eventually. However, since then I have a customer service rep demanding that I send a picture of all of the contents of the package. It was a month ago, and I had taken a picture of the brown box with the camera and sent that, but i didn't take a ticket of everything, and I can't take a picture of what doesn't exist. I have already installed the other camera and solar panel. It is infuriating. I am going to rid my business of Arlo but I just wanted to reach out here because I am going to be going to consumer affairs about Arlo's refusal to send me what I paid for. Regards, Adam

adamg1987
Tutor
Tutor

I ordered 2x cameras and 3x solar panels. I received one camera packaged as normal, and one camera in a simple brown box - no wall mount, no cord, no instructions. I immediately wrote to the email address on the invoice. That was a month ago. No response. I contacted service and spend 30 minutes on the phone. She raised a ticket eventually. However, since then I have a customer service rep demanding that I send a picture of all of the contents of the package. It was a month ago, and I had taken a picture of the brown box with the camera and sent that, but i didn't take a ticket of everything, and I can't take a picture of what doesn't exist. I have already installed the other camera and solar panel. It is infuriating. I am going to rid my business of Arlo but I just wanted to reach out here because I am going to be going to consumer affairs about Arlo's refusal to send me what I paid for. Regards, Adam

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.