Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Red/Pink Tint on camera

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
slotops
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had my Arlo system for over one month, yes a few days ago the picture from one of the camera has a red tint, it is not in direct sunlight, however at night it is pointed towards the lamp post.  Does anyone know how to stop the red tint???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

slotops,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

slotops,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Marsy
Aspirant
Aspirant
James, i have the same problem. I can't find where in support this is solved except your comment and to contact Arlo support. My system is 4HD WiFi brand new, brand new batteries, one camera is pink/red. What's Arlo's solution?
Marsy 😔
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What JamesC is trying to tell you is to open a case for a possible RMA.  It's a hardware issue.

Marsy
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of my cameras is pink/red.. My system is 4HD WiFi brand new, brand new batteries, one camera is pink/red, it was in colour. 

I have been advised through netgear it is a hardware problem.  What's Arlo's solution?
Marsy 😔

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Hardware replacement.  Swap the system at the store or open a case with support.