Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Papermusic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Push notifications suddenly stopped working for multiple users on December 16th 2016

My parents notifications stopped working, and my invited users on my set up (including me) have stopped working. 

Checked all settings / modes.

Resert base station.

Toggled motion on and off. 

Push notifications enabled for Arlo app on Iphone 6 10.1.1

This is frustrating because I that is the reason why I purchased the Arlo cameras; for the push notifications. 

Side note: I have had the batteries in there for 4 months now and some of the cameras were at half. Now they are all showing full in the icon. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved. Users may need to log out of their iOS app and log back before push notifications start working again.

Thank you all for your patience in this process.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jefsky1
Guide
Guide
Same issue here. Fix this quick Arlo
EncounterChurch
Aspirant
Aspirant

New customer here. Push notifications worked first day then stopped. Checked all settings. Nothing. Get the emails, but not push.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Problem with pushes is known by Netgear and they're working on it.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
DaveT53
Tutor
Tutor
I have the same thing. Notification stopped working or when system alarms or disarms based upon location. Also I get no notifications when motion is sensed. Again this is the main reason I bought the system. This needs to be fixed. Quickly. Fairly disappointing to see all of the problems that Arlo has
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved. Users may need to log out of their iOS app and log back before push notifications start working again.

Thank you all for your patience in this process.

JamesC