Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Jallen422
Follower
Follower

With consideration to the amount of money I spent on the arlo 2 system, YOUR NEW APP IS TERRIBLE.

Please get it together, asap

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Jallen422,

Could you let us know what problems you're having with the new Arlo app?

J7leonard
Aspirant
Aspirant
Worst App ever! My wife and I cannot stop saying how bad it became when they switched apps. We can’t even log in at the same time. How dumb is that ?
J7leonard
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ll tell you the problems Jessica. My wife and I are both at work and we spend 5 minutes kicking each other off our app if we try logging in at the same time. And that’s not because we both get notifications at the same time..since the new app she only gets them and calls me when someone’s at our door. Useless app and we are letting everyone know how bad arlo is
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@J7leonard wrote:
My wife and I are both at work and we spend 5 minutes kicking each other off our app if we try logging in at the same time. 

It sounds like you are using the same account.  The intent is that you'd have two accounts, and use grant access to share cameras and administrative rights from the main account to the secondary one.

Personally I'd much rather allow multiple log-ons, but Arlo has never allowed that (even in the old app).