Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Arlo05222020
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ive had nothing but issues with my cameras and base station. Call in and they say "take the batteries out and put them back in" or "reboot and sinc all 5 cameras again." I've lost count of how many times I've had to do all that. I have little time to worry about this headache of a system. Now I get the newest update and have to do it ALL again. No footage for days. Although that happens regularly. Also, Ive upgraded my internet speed to fiber optic and improved download and upload by 50x months ago. Zero improvement. 

7 REPLIES 7
Arlo05222020
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any advice on which is the best company and security camera system out there? Arlo is obviously awful and Id like some ideas for a better experience. 

Arlo05222020
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo05222020
Aspirant
Aspirant
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey ArloIsAweful,

You mentioned that you called the support team with the problems you're having with your Arlo system. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Arlo05222020
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bump. Arlo has reached out but done nothing. Still have days without video and base station will turn off intermittently. Bump for sure. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've escalated your case to the support team so they can help you further. They should be reaching out to you once they finish reviewing your case.

Arlo05222020
Aspirant
Aspirant

System still a total and complete bother.  Constant outages. Still, nothing has been done but cases opening. Arlo is still awful.