Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Sharonshine65
Tutor
Tutor

Hello,

I just had ny cameras installed and one of the four cameras records everything in pink and red contrast.  I read all the other posts for tips and have tried them all....still no change.  The lther three cameas record in perfect color.  Please help!

Thanks,

Sharon 

89 REPLIES 89
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager
Micheletony,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

stevethi
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have same problem and netgear expect me to pay shipping to return product. Very poor customer service, why they don't provide a reply paid service is amazing. I will return to store and just get my money back.

Richpichardo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem I need a replacement.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Richpichardo,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Redtail82
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here, one of my four camera's has a pink tone
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Redtail82,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

swedish78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi 

I bought my arlo system in june of this year and now one of my cameras are showing this red contrast, its looks like this issue is a major issue and alot of people are repporting this, I bought my cameras in sweden and i will replace it asap, if not I will return the arlo system back.

swedish78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi 

I bought my arlo system in june of this year and now one of my cameras are showing this red contrast, its looks like this issue is a major issue and alot of people are repporting this, I bought my cameras in sweden and i will replace it asap, if not I will return the arlo system back.

patrik_swe
Guide
Guide
Better create a new support case and have Netgear replace the faulty unit.
Replacing at the store may end up in the same way after a wile.

It's a great system and worth the effort creating a case and all other hassle around it.

Of course it would be better if Netgear could replace all units before selling them.
But that's another story I guess.
/Patrik
patrik_swe
Guide
Guide
Btw
I replaced both my cameras this way and they now work flawless since way back.
swedish78
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do I create a support case I have tried to contact arlo support true arlo home-page but cant find any links or contact information.
patrik_swe
Guide
Guide
Just register your product first and then create a new case.

https://my.netgear.com/registration/login.aspx
swedish78
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanx
Brewyc
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still ...same problem here I am getting frustrated I paid alot for this system and not happy

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Brewyc,

JamesC

Brewyc
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for getting back with some options I will email you when I figure how to do that.

Gerben
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

My camera also switched to pink and red contrast. It worked fine for months.......

Can someone please help me? My other camere works fine!

Best regards,

Gerben

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gerben,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Marrob
Aspirant
Aspirant
Got same problem pink picture tryed new batterys reboot system still the same pink picture please help
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Everyone - READ.  The answer is just above your post and has been the same answer since day 1.  A hardware problem can only be fixed with an open case.

stephenscott
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have suddenly found myself with the same pink colouring that many people appear to have had. 

I am in the United Kingdom. Are there any suggestions to fix it before contacting support?

Thanks

Marrob
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Stephen best to contact net gear support they might suggest a firmware upgrade it fixed my problem straight away
Jburk
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem . I got pink eye...LOL Help
tomliver57
Tutor
Tutor
I had that happening to mine . Tried everything. But ended up taking the camera back and changed it .
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jburk,

JamesC