Password for base station?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Wolverine12
Initiate
Initiate

Wifi netgear password. I can't get password. How can I reset password ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wolverine12,

If you are referring to the password for the Arlo Base Station, there is none. You simply connect the base station to your router via ethernet and then log in to your existing Arlo account to view cameras.

If you need to reset your Arlo account password, see here: How do I change my Arlo password?

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Wolverine12
Initiate
Initiate

I been had it work till I get new other route wifi then netgear erase password so I don't know how

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wolverine12,

If you are referring to the password for the Arlo Base Station, there is none. You simply connect the base station to your router via ethernet and then log in to your existing Arlo account to view cameras.

If you need to reset your Arlo account password, see here: How do I change my Arlo password?

JamesC

Wms
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there a phone number to call and contact someone. I have problem with the base connecting to the cameras.  The base ask for  me for a pasword and I don't remember. Is not the Arlo application.  Please help .

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You'll never be able to log into the base - that's not your problem.  Tell us more about what your problem is and we should be able to help.

If you want, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.