Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Yasper1212
Follower
Follower

Cannot login with Android device. Has been over 24 hours and no one seems to be responding. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please try to login again and let us know if you experience any issues.

JamesC

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
KevinChu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yesterday still work. Can't login in apps now, keep saying oops, error. Reinstall the apps can't solve the problem. I use android phone.

LucaHarriet
Aspirant
Aspirant

After disconnection from network due to relocation , I try to connect everything again. The APP signed me out and I cannot sign back in. Has tried clear cache and reset password. Able to sign in Web portal. Also tried enable airplane mode and disable like the community suggested. No luck. 

I am using Android OS 12.

Saw the incident status seems alright.

Kindly help to look into this. Thanks. 

NKHO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Me too, I tried to different devices but still fail. Error msg "Oops! an error has occurred. Try again."

yautsz
Guide
Guide

Also occur in Hong Kong?

Raymond017
Aspirant
Aspirant

Keep telling me oops an error has occurred try again

yautsz
Guide
Guide

You are in Hong Kong?  Now, checked some Hong Kong User also cannot login

Leo999
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't log in thoght the apps

Raymond017
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes

yautsz
Guide
Guide

Short term method use VPN change others location then it may login successfully

yautsz
Guide
Guide

Same issue in Hong Kong

Leo999
Aspirant
Aspirant

how to fix it? Re installed still can't log in. I'm using android. IPhone seems didn't have that issue

NKHO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, Hong Kong

yautsz
Guide
Guide

Short term method: change location via VPN software

Vincentc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the exact same problem, was working yesterday.

Tried clearing cache, reinstalling app, restarting the base station, all no luck.

Can log into my.arlo.com using my credentials but trying to view cameras prompts me for password again and loops back out to the main page…

SamYeung
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. Some one said it occurs all in HK, so I tried connecting my cell to VPN and the app could work well.

CCM100
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same with me in HK, only App have this issue, but using Website login is OK

sheepcircle
Aspirant
Aspirant

unable to log in witj Android phone,(samsung) but able to log in via pc, try put on airplane mode/ clear cache, delete, reinstall app, wifi only, data only. Please help, what else to try?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Please search first so we don't get a ton of similar posts. There appears to be an issue in the Hong Kong area. Unknown if it's Arlo or something else.

Leo999
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't have vpn. Any another solution.  Could you fix it?

sheepcircle
Aspirant
Aspirant

already searched post, and i am able to log in via pc. I tried methods from post~to put on airplane mode, and clear cache. But still did not work, it seem, only samsung device is unable to log in, "opps,an error occure"  would show. If i use samsung phone browser, it would shown an account has no subscription. Is this an issue only in hong kong area? can we reslove this?

Dr3-EL
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here cannot login from HK~ 

Dr3-EL
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here, cant login from HK

Dannybear
Master
Master

Are you in Hong Kong, many reports of same.

try web portal in browser.

sheepcircle
Aspirant
Aspirant

i just try,  able to log in now, everyone else ok too?