Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One of my cameras is offline and I don’t know how to get it back on

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
B24ert
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of my cameras is offline and I don’t know how to get it back on. If I delete it, will I have to bring it in to my base and start all over. HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

First just try resync'ing it where it is mounted. Hit the sync button on the base and the camera LED will start flashing green. Hit the sync button on the camera briefly and the blue LED on the front should blink slowly. After 10-20 seconds, the blue LED on the camera will hopefully blink quickly and the camera will be back online. If this happens again, try moving your base station a little further away from your wifi router and/or change your wifi 2.4GHz channel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

First just try resync'ing it where it is mounted. Hit the sync button on the base and the camera LED will start flashing green. Hit the sync button on the camera briefly and the blue LED on the front should blink slowly. After 10-20 seconds, the blue LED on the camera will hopefully blink quickly and the camera will be back online. If this happens again, try moving your base station a little further away from your wifi router and/or change your wifi 2.4GHz channel

B24ert
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, for the help