One camera always goes off line. I can never watch it

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
bnewberry
Follower
Follower

I bought a (4) camera set up.  One of the cameras is constantly going offline.  I have done all the trouble shooting and it still goes offline.  I can only watch it live for a few seconds before it disconnects (thats's if it connects at all).  This is a pricey set up and I'm bummed that one camera won't work.  To replace it would be $150!!!!  I can't seem to find a number or email to get a hold of a live person to help me.  Very frustrating after spending $500+.   Help........

4 REPLIES 4
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Vinson15,

You can find contact information for support here: Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

The issue you are describing could be an interference issue. Consider swapping the location of the affected camera with one that is behaving as expected to see if the issue is related to the location of the camera.

JamesC

43bands43
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried that with but if I am away from home and counting on both cameras to work. How can I reset to on line while away using my mobile devise? If I can't reset while away, what's available to do so?
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

43bands43 wrote:
I tried that with but if I am away from home and counting on both cameras to work. How can I reset to on line while away using my mobile devise? If I can't reset while away, what's available to do so?

If the camera drops out completely, you can NOT remotely reconnect the camera as it usu requires physical re-sync'ing

The only thing you could try is a remote re-start of base but if the camera is fully off, it isn't going to work.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------