Can two people control the schedules

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Duffg
Follower
Follower

I just installed the cameras and set up the schedules.  I sent my wife the invite and she now has an account set up.  The problem is her account doesn't have the same access as mine.  She is unable to Arm/Disarm or set the schedule unless she logs into my account.  If she logs into my account then I get logged out.  Is there a way for her and I to control the cameras and schedules without logging each other out? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
You need to grant your wife full access.

From the admin account go into Settings and under Account into Grant. Select your wife's account and make sure “Allow Access Rights“ is checked at the bottom, besides checking each camera too.

She will now be able to select modes and change the schedule, though the schedule is typically left untouched. You set it up once and override it manually by changing the modes manually.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
You need to grant your wife full access.

From the admin account go into Settings and under Account into Grant. Select your wife's account and make sure “Allow Access Rights“ is checked at the bottom, besides checking each camera too.

She will now be able to select modes and change the schedule, though the schedule is typically left untouched. You set it up once and override it manually by changing the modes manually.