Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
AshTray900
Luminary
Luminary

so I have a bad camera out of the bunch, the person I chatted with was helpful and also determined the camera was bad, I got the RMA email and I’m trying to use the paid option to have it sent before I return mine

(I don’t feel safe sending a 300 product before having another in hand, in short the motion sensor has died so I moved it to a location I don’t need motion sensing much due to it being an indoor camera just used for vacations etc and moved the good one outside)

I have tried 3 different cards for this and everyone says it failed due to the “fraud filter” however I called discover (usually the most reliable one with potential unknown charges) and they say nothing ever tried to post even though I tried that particular card twice.

this seems like chaos, I’m even wondering if I do finally get the camera and send the other back I will somehow wind up getting charged full price like I didn’t for some reason or another even if I have tracking number in hand saying “x” received it.

has anyone had these kind of issues? Not inspiring a lot of confidence in this process. The only part that seemed to work well was that the guy I spoke to was friendly and took my word on what steps I have tried to repair/test the camera to find the issue.

anyone else do an RMA, what was your experience?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshTray900
Luminary
Luminary

This actually went pretty smooth after they resent the link, I paid to get the camera first, it had a label and only took 2 days to get to me and a day for them to receive it and my problem was solved

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshTray900
Luminary
Luminary

I was finally able to pay, must have been down for a day, I hope the rest of this goes smoothly

AshTray900
Luminary
Luminary

This actually went pretty smooth after they resent the link, I paid to get the camera first, it had a label and only took 2 days to get to me and a day for them to receive it and my problem was solved