Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Nothing is recorded until I reset the base station

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Elcaminokid
Tutor
Tutor

my base station VMB3010r2 base station quits working so nothing is recorded until I reset the base station.  Once I get the base reset than I can click on the cameras and see a live input.  Nothing will record for several hours and I know there is traffic in front of the cameras.  Several hours later the recording will quit until restarted remotely.  I set this up to see who is using the building but about half of those entering are recorded.  I have to really lengthen my record time to catch all the enterings.  It appears that there has to be a certain down time period between recordings if I set the recording level at the factory level.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Elcaminokid,

What is the LED behavior on the base station you experience this issue?

Do you see any error messages when attempting to view the base station or cameras on your account?

JamesC

Elcaminokid
Tutor
Tutor

The lights on the base station are lit as normal.  You just do not record anything until you restart the base station.  You can adjust the sensativity and the length of recording but the system will go for days with people, myself included, pass the cameras and nothing is recorded until I restart the base station.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support.