Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

No longer able to acsess base station to turn cameras on.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CBear
Follower
Follower

3 cameras setup with no problems., Was able to turn cams on & off, make adjustments etc, for weeks. now when I try to log in to view camera output there is a message "NETGEAR Account Detrcted but it has no Arlo accounts associated with it", with a button to set up a new account. Attempts to set up anew account don;t help.

Contacted support by email and was told to do a reset, still had same problem, then was told to contact support by telephone, tried talking to a lady who did not speak a English dialect that I could understand, Requested that she Email her solution, repeated my adress and never got a reply, Is it possible that the base station has failed or was their a loss of information in the originak account I setup?

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First a RESET is holding only the RESET button in ( just in case you did a dual button hold ) for about ten secs

Next as mentioned, you may have to us REMOVE DEVICE for all cameras and then the base and bring them back as a new account using you old password/user name

Worse case if if the account info was some how lost ( haven't heard that before ) , you could bring all back as new with new email/user name/pw as long as the old units were removed from the previous account as above

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------