Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
APB83
Guide
Guide

Since today (16/12/2016) I no longer receive Push Notifications on my iPhone 6 Plus? The app hasn't been updated on the phone and there have been no iOS updates either?

Has anyone else suddenly had them stop too? I still get the email.

I've tried a reset of my iPhone, removing and reinstalling the app, and setting up a new rule, but none of them have worked!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved. Users may need to log out of their iOS app and log back before push notifications start working again.

Thank you all for your patience in this process.

JamesC

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Nikki198606
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having same issue
But I'm not getting email notifications either and motion videos not always recording & not going in my library either have tried calling but 35min wait
Have you managed to sort yours yet?
Arl0
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue. From today no push notifications & no recordings. Says cannot link to media server.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No problems here in Rochester, NY. My server resolves to Ireland.  Must be a specific connection.

Webo1701
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same problem that just started today. I received push notices yesterday as normal but nothing this morning.
guidodg
Apprentice
Apprentice

same here...push notifications to my iPhone stopped working today...

quite a few times in armed mode I see the camera recording when it detects motion but no video is recorded to the cloud

getting a bit tired of this buggy system

Nikki198606
Aspirant
Aspirant
Are you cameras still recording?
Mine are not!!
Aps3737
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yep, same goes for me. Just started not working this morning. Anybody have any ideas how to get it going again without waiting on hold for 30 mins?
Wardworks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here, it quit sometime last night. For me this makes the system useless! I sure hope it comes back up soon!

HdGFirefighter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Experiencing same issue. No push notifications as of last night and had not modified settings since initial set up. Have had no issues up until today with the Arlo Pro system. 

Nikki198606
Aspirant
Aspirant
All seams to be working again for me now
DaveT53
Tutor
Tutor
Arlo=bugs.......everywhere
DaveT53
Tutor
Tutor
I'm not sure of the value of a notification that doesn't notify or an alarm that does not sound . Arlo has too many bugs to be credible . If I had known about how non robust this system was I never would have purchased.
APB83
Guide
Guide
I restarted my base station and now I'm getting push notifications again.

Also, I didn't put that it wasn't showing a red number on Library too. This works now too.

For those who have the same problem, try a base station reboot.
Webo1701
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did nothing and the notifications automatically started working again this morning sometime .
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved. Users may need to log out of their iOS app and log back before push notifications start working again.

Thank you all for your patience in this process.

JamesC