Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No Alerts/Notifications While on Vacation

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
ADtwentytwo
Follower
Follower

Recently got back from vacation this weekend (Sunday afternoon, 6/23) and, after finding a couple packages on my front porch and Arlo telling me there was motion at the front door (spoiler, it was me), I realized that zero notifications were sent since the previous Sunday (6/16).

When I left the house that Friday afternoon (6/14), I took my system off its schedule and purposely set to "Armed". I placed my mail delivery on-hold during the week, so I knew notifications would be at a minimum. But these packages (son's medication) were delivered on Monday (6/17) via FedEx, and sat outside for almost an entire week ... not good since some of them are extremely temperature sensitive.

We were approximately 2 hours from home, had consistently solid wi-fi signals and/or cellular service ... so if the system isn't going to notify me when I'm away, then I'm failing to see the benefit.

I haven't been successful yet in finding any information to help me. Has anyone else run into this problem? If so, what was it, and is there a fix? Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0