Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sarah44
Aspirant
Aspirant
Got new iPhone and need to log in and send verification email but when I check for the email I’m not receiving it. Tried to change the email do a new one but that won’t work either so I’m stuck for what to do. Yet the new email works fine on the iPad, it’s just the phone that’s the issue. Can anyone help ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sarah44
Aspirant
Aspirant
That’s what I thought about verifying it. That I shouldn’t have to. I just transferred all info from old phone to now via the iPhone itself and it did the rest, I have resolved this issue but I have to choose another new email to use and verify again and it worked fine. I’d not touched any of the settings before or after the process so not sure why it had a mad moment
Thank you for replying

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Why do you need to verify email for a new phone? The phone uses the same email provider, right? It has nothing to do with the phone which you've proven by using the iPad. I'm not sure if what you're experiencing is due to your actions (you've already verified the email address on your iPad) or a quirk of Arlo when trying to re-verify a verified email address.

Sarah44
Aspirant
Aspirant
That’s what I thought about verifying it. That I shouldn’t have to. I just transferred all info from old phone to now via the iPhone itself and it did the rest, I have resolved this issue but I have to choose another new email to use and verify again and it worked fine. I’d not touched any of the settings before or after the process so not sure why it had a mad moment
Thank you for replying