Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New batteries but still not working

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
LuigiA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, one of my Arlo cameras lost battery charge really quickly.  Ho hum.  I replaced the batteries but it still shows only 3%.  Replaced them with another set but still showing 3% and the replace batteries message.  Have used new Duracells and new Panasonic batteries.  When I close the compartment I do hear a click.  Any idea So?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Some times the battery level gets stuck....

Try a power button reboot of the base ( turn off/ back on ) and see if that fixes it. ( give 2-3 mins to come back , you may have to log out and log back in )

If not , you'll have to pull the cameras batteries, check polarity, reinstall same... the go to settings and pick that camera , use REMOVE DEVICE and then bring the camera back as new ( re-sync )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Some times the battery level gets stuck....

Try a power button reboot of the base ( turn off/ back on ) and see if that fixes it. ( give 2-3 mins to come back , you may have to log out and log back in )

If not , you'll have to pull the cameras batteries, check polarity, reinstall same... the go to settings and pick that camera , use REMOVE DEVICE and then bring the camera back as new ( re-sync )

Morse is faster than texting!
LuigiA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks very much.  Ended up removing and re-syncing and that did the trick.  Top man!