Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
dsiu2902
Luminary
Luminary

Hello everyone,

Here go again, the new base firmware 1.14.0.2_2776 attacks again at midnight on August 4, 2019, Has your issue been resolved? If not, please post it on this thread.

I have not see any improvement on my end. How about you?

6 REPLIES 6
Woodbiné
Aspirant
Aspirant

Never seen an update appear since having the Arlo system. No this morning I've woken up to an update that won't install and I've restarted the Base 3 times and get the same error.

Any reason the firmware won't install and how do you get it to?

System is now pretty much dead until this update is installed (fingers crossed this will fix the door bell motion sesnativity and also stop reseting the camera settings).

Seanevans67
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue here. Tried multiple times to update through the app and did not work.
Solution:
I turned the base station off at the power for a few minutes and turned on again. The firmware installed automatically along with all the cameras.
Give it a try.
EWC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine is asking for the update but refuses to take, even after a reset..

Anyone know if the camera’s are still recording?
mamarcac
Apprentice
Apprentice

HI th

@dsiu2902 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Here go again, the new base firmware 1.14.0.2_2776 attacks again at midnight on August 4, 2019, Has your issue been resolved? If not, please post it on this thread.

I have not see any improvement on my end. How about you?

Hi there, sad to report that none of my issues with Arlo Pro were resolved with this firmware update. 

ant
Mentor
Mentor

I had to do it like five times to finally get it updated again. Argh! 😞

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. 🙂

AlaskaFairie
Aspirant
Aspirant

About to toss 5 pro cameras and base station off the cliff! Everything worked fine until their firmware update. Grrrrrr! If it isn’t resolved soon I am switching and telling everyone I know NOT to buy Arlo! Why can’t I send an email to Arlo? Support center is useless.