Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New Arlo app won't open on my iPad. Movements are being missed, email notifications not working...

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Suzuki
Star
Star

The current app is only supported till 30 sep 2030 ? I think they mean 30 sep 2019....anyway after installing the new version of the app on my iPad Arlo wouldn't open anymore. After the upgrade it only worked once. I reinstalled the old version which works fine. Arlo is really making a mess of things ..... movements are being missed by the cameras, email notifications are still not working and now the app is not working anymore. Support is doing nothing , if you make a complain they write they will sent you a private message. I'm still waiting for a message and a solution. You buy a system of more than 1000 euro which used to worked fine for some time and then all of the sudden things are falling apart. I wished I had never bought an Arlo system.

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Suzuki,

What iOS version are you running on your iPad? When you say it won't open, are you saying that it crashes when you try to open the new Arlo app?

Roxygirl
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem at Suzuki  the app opened once now it will not open.  I hope Arlo support helps me tomorrow.