Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
equinox308
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo + Arlo Pro camera system that has been working and as of this evening , I noticed the camera nightvision lights come on although they are disarmed every time there’s motion while there are no recordings.

Then later when I log into my account to set them to be in Armed mode; I’m getting a message that says, “Netgear Account Detected: we have detected a Netgear account, but it has no Arlo products associated with it, and prompts me to Setup an Arlo system”

seems like the entire tire system consisting of 5 cameras got deleted, while the cameras still light up every time there’s motion although they are disarmed.

any one experience this and have troubleshooting feedback.

hate to have to set everything up all over again.

many thanks in adavance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ringsted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Suddenly without doing anything I can see my cameras again... Very weird...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ringsted
Aspirant
Aspirant
The exact same thing has happened to me! Very frustrating when I'm on a holiday and want to see if everything is fine...
mdgm-ntgr
Arlo Employee Retired

Please try logging in again and let us know if you still can't see your cameras. Thanks.

equinox308
Aspirant
Aspirant

I disconnected my base station and powered it off; after 15 minutes rebooted it and all cameras appear now and seem to work normally for the time being.

This is very concerning as you would imagine when we are away from home and this happens, when the system is unreliable and glitches like this occur.

Thank you for your post and any explanation as why this happens and what can be done to prevent them would be much appreciated.

Ringsted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Suddenly without doing anything I can see my cameras again... Very weird...