Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Uselesscamowner
Guide
Guide
These cams suck if i could get my money back that
Qould be great netgear u misrepresent your product
7 REPLIES 7
Uselesscamowner
Guide
Guide
These things go through batteries need to second mortgage the house like thats the best battery u could come up with for these crap cams
Uselesscamowner
Guide
Guide
Y do they detect motion sporadically??
Uselesscamowner
Guide
Guide
Y scew up the app netgear u need to recall give customers money back i will spread this viral i made a video and its going you tube unless im contacted
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Uselesscamowner wrote:
Y scew up the app netgear u need to recall give customers money back i will spread this viral i made a video and its going you tube unless im contacted

I know that would scare me.

ValleNorte
Guide
Guide

Strange. I have 9 wireless cams and 5 of them are still on batteries that came with product last August!!!

mep123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Uselesscamowner wrote:

Lol. Please post the link to your video. I'm curious to see if your head is stuck where I think it is.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

uselesscamowner,

The life expectancy of batteries in your Arlo camera will vary depending on usage. The baseline for this is 4 min of usage per day to obtain a 4-6 month life span as stated here. More usage will result in more battery drain.

Motion detection is dependent on location of cameras and which modes you have set at any given time. If you have a schedule set, check to make sure you have the correct modes set for the times you wish motion detection to be enabled.

What issues are you experiencing with the app? What app are you using? I understand some of the changes made can cause some confusion, please let us know what you're having trouble with and we would be happy to assist.

JamesC