Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My cameras are not working

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Cb53
Follower
Follower

Does Arlo have the worst customer service available or do I just have poor luck? I have spent a lot of time on the phone today and gotten nothing but frustration and now my cameras do dot work at all

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Cb53

May I ask what issue you are experiencing? can you please provide as much detail as possible.

Ebb98
Tutor
Tutor
Yes, absolutely the worst customer service ever experienced.
dcfox1
Master
Master

He asked what problem your experiencing with cameras that made u call support. 

Ebb98
Tutor
Tutor
Technical support does what they can to help. Customer support is non-existent. I purchased a video doorbell through Arlo. It stopped working on the 30th day of their warranty. Not when received and went into service but 30 days from purchase. They sent a re-furbish unit as a replacement that would not update firmware. I’m a little over 3 weeks of attempting to get a “New” replacement (not a re-furb) and still have no video camera, let alone one that works.
I was charged $16.90 In shipping charges to have a refurbished video camera shipped to me that will not update its firmware ie., it doesn’t work. I have called at least 6 times, spent most of 7-8 hours on the phone with technical support. They will not provide a number for the customer care team so, after almost 180.00, ($162.36 for the video doorbell and another $16.90 for a replacement (refurbished) I am out of luck!!!! With NO Video Doorbell. Just a hole where the doorbell is supposed to be.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Ebb98

I have escalated this issue for you & your escalation number is 41628208. Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible,