Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
gkrayem
Follower
Follower

Dear all, 

The camera stopped working. The install yesterday and today is out of service. 2. Only one of the other works perfectly.

Now remove the batteries. try connecting again and nothing.

someone can help me. The cameras are great!

Gerardo Krayem
6 REPLIES 6
DanielT
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello gkrayem,

A Support case has been created in our ticketing system to address this issue, and we'll be following up with you from there. Thanks for posting to the Arlo Community.

DanielT

Netgear Arlo Customer Support

tiffanylewis779
Initiate
Initiate

I need help one of my cameras is offline and only flashes orange. Please help.

Trisha
Aspirant
Aspirant
One of my cameras is offline. Went thru instructions and it doesn't snyc
Cp1775
Aspirant
Aspirant
I changed my batteries a week ago and it is off-line now the batteries are dead I followed the manual instructions about purchasing batteries that are superior in quality but for some reason it's off-line again. These batteries are not cheap $20 for two and of course we require for $40 in one week. Please help.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Google CR123 batteries and pay more like $1.50 per battery. You're getting screwed.

Battery life depends on how much recording, live viewing and positioning you're doing. Weak WiFi between the base and camera as well as WiFi interference from other devices will drain batteries quickly, too.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Trisha,

What is the LED behavior on the camera? Consider a fresh set of batteries and try resyncing the camera to the base station.

JamesC