Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Security Cameras recorded videos have been deleted And my settings have been changed.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pcotoole26
Aspirant
Aspirant

My security cameras were recently hacked and some (not all) recorded videos have been deleted. And my settings have been changed. 

Who can I contact at Arlo that can fix this, look into logs, or ensure it doesn't happen again?  

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pcotoole26,

If you have reason to believe someone has accessed your account without your permission, we recommend changing your password and/or email address associated with the account.

For more information, take a look here: https://kb.arlo.com/4377/How-do-I-change-my-Arlo-password

JamesC

pcotoole26
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have already done all of that.  Who can I email or contact at Arlo?  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pcotoole26,

For support contact options, log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > Support.

You can also learn more about privacy settings within the Arlo mobile app  under Settings > Privacy Center

JamesC

pcotoole26
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there really no email support or any way somebody can talk to me about such a sensitive issue as your cameras being hacked?  That's a pretty big deal and potentially sets Arlo up for a lawsuit over privacy and data protection.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pcotoole26,

I've opened and escalated a ticket on this concern. An agent will contact you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC