Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Arlo base station is offline; how can I troubleshoot It?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
BelAir
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sometimes when I am away from the base station away from home, I get a message that says base station is offline.  Does this mean someone has dissconneted the system at home?  Can it be turned on and off from the base station?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's likely that it's just a browser issue. Using Chrome, I find I need to log out and back into the Arlo servers. Others have reported that it happens even when doing thta and/or using other browsers. Try the app, too.

In any event, it's unlikely that someone has disconnected the system. Possible but not likely...

williamarney
Aspirant
Aspirant
I Camera shoulder off-line I've tried to reset my router and re-sync my cameras nothing works can somebody help
williamarney
Aspirant
Aspirant
My cameras are showing offline. I've tried to reset my router and re-sync the cameras nothings working
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

williammarney,

Consider resetting the cameras by opening and closing the battery compartment door. Be mindful of the LED indicator on the camera. If you get no LED indicator or a slow pulsing amber LED this means the batteries are depleted and need to be replaced. Please let us know the results after replacing the batteries with a fresh set.

JamesC